- *1 piece of bread ( white/wholemeal)
- Cheese (assorted)
- 1 fresh tomato
- 1 egg
- Cleaned Vegetables ( onion, cabbage, *baked beans)
- Unsalted butter
* I think salty or plain bread can match with pizza flavour best, but of course you are open to try other types of bread ( jam/matcha)😏😏😏
* Adding baked beans is all because I wanted to finish the leftover, but it also can enhance the flavour.
- Cut bread into small cubes (2*2cm).
- Place bread cubes in a microwave-suitable bowl(mid-deep).
- Crack an egg into a bowl and add 1/2tsp salt, stir them roughly
- Pour a little bit milk into a bowl and mix it with egg.
- Pour the egg mixture on bread and mix them to ensure that every bread cube is coated well.
- Put the bread mixture aside to let it absorb egg mixture while cutting vegetables into small pieces.
- Heat a frying pan and melt butter on the pan, add vegetables and salt and stir fried them until they become soft.
- Place the cooked vegetables on the bread, spread ketchup on it.
- Shred cheese on top of the ketchup to form a cheese layer.
- Place bread pudding into a *microwave and heat it until the egg becomes solid.
* I selected mid-high heat for 2 minutes but it differ on individuals.