- *1 piece of bread ( white/wholemeal)
- Cheese (assorted)
- 1 fresh tomato
- 1 egg
- Cleaned Vegetables ( onion, cabbage, *baked beans)
- Unsalted butter
* I think salty or plain bread can match with pizza flavour best, but of course you are open to try other types of bread ( jam/matcha)😏😏😏
* Adding baked beans is all because I wanted to finish the leftover, but it also can enhance the flavour.
- Cut bread into small cubes (2*2cm).
- Place bread cubes in a microwave-suitable bowl(mid-deep).
- Crack an egg into a bowl and add 1/2tsp salt, stir them roughly
- Pour a little bit milk into a bowl and mix it with egg.
- Pour the egg mixture on bread and mix them to ensure that every bread cube is coated well.
- Put the bread mixture aside to let it absorb egg mixture while cutting vegetables into small pieces.
- Heat a frying pan and melt butter on the pan, add vegetables and salt and stir fried them until they become soft.
- Place the cooked vegetables on the bread, spread ketchup on it.
- Shred cheese on top of the ketchup to form a cheese layer.
- Place bread pudding into a *microwave and heat it until the egg becomes solid.
* I selected mid-high heat for 2 minutes but it differ on individuals.
Being obsessed with PIZZA? You want to make it but are not free! You want to call home delivery but your house is not convenient for it! You want to take it away but the street-side one is not healthy! You finally have a day-off but the recipe is too complicated and prolix to read through!
You were struggling struggling and struggling, but still have not begun until you saw my latest post 😬
Overall, you may
- Lack of experience
- Lack of time
- Lack of cooking tools
Lack of everything like me 💕
- 1 hour (Maximum)
- 1 non-stick pan
- Non-stick baking paper / silver paper
- Tomato sauce/ pasta sauce
- Baking soda
* You may use any flour you have as long as it contains GLUTEN.
- *Plain flour
- *Wholemeal flour
- Flaxseed (optional)
* I used these 2 flours but you can replace them.
- Tomato sauce/ pasta sauce
- *vegetables (broccoli/mushrooms/peppers/tomatoes/onions/spinach)
- Cheese ( mozzarella is the best one)
* You may combine the vegetables freely
There is no exact number of weight of all ingredients as this recipe is so easy that only requires COMMON SENSE.
- Mix flours and baking soda in a big bowl (wholemeal:plain=1:3)
- Add water slowly and separately
- Mix the water and flours until the mixture looks like a dough
- Make the dough become round and flat
- Cut down a piece of baking paper which is slightly bigger than your pan
- Put the base on the paper and put them into the pan
- Heat your pan by medium heat and cover your pan
- Rinse and dry all vegetables, cut them into small pieces
- Stick a fork into the base to check whether the inside is sticky or ripe
- Paste tomato sauce on the base and put vegetables on it
- Grate cheese on the vegetables
- Reheat your pizza on the pan by medium heat and cover the pan
- Turn off the heat when the cheese melts
Tips: If the vegetables are ripe already but the cheese haven’t melted, use microwave to heat the pizza.🍕